SO-50 & road trip

I'll traveling for the rest of this week, covering a number of (at least)
uncommon grid squares in NV, northern AZ & NM, and southern UT & CO.  I've
no specific plans other than to activate lots of grid squares (perhaps on
grid square boundaries if timing permits).  All are DM grid, possibilities
include DM07-08,16-18,25-27,35-37,46-48,56-58, 66-67 and DM76-77.

I was disappointed not to have AO-51, but noted that SO-50 should be up at
about the same times that AO-51 is.  It's a little harder to work hand-held
unless there are other people talking.  So, come on folks, give me a call
and make lots of noise if SO-50 is otherwise quiet, so everyone can find it
easier.  Of course, i'll also work AO-27 whenever i can.  As before, SASE
is not necessary, as i'll send cards to all that i log, but do, please, work
me near home (CM88 and often CM87) if i don't already have your grid square.

I hope to hear from lots of you.  73's and good luck!

[Note: If i'm in your address book, please replace 'qsl.net' with 'amsat.org'.]