M2 antenna APB

Hi again all,
	Well, my All Points Bulletin for a used M2 436CP42UG and 2MCP22 doesn't
look
like it's going to pan out.

	Next question....Where would be the best price top purchase these?
I have looked at Burghardt and a few others but just want to make sure
I haven't overlooked a good price somewhere.

Any help appreciated,
RoD
KD0XX

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail,
A TRUE friend will be sitting next to you saying.....

"DAMN THAT WAS FUN"