Re: Can't download keps in Nova

Just for fun I re-entered my call sign and password into Nova for
Space-track.org and now I can download the keps all OK.

My callsign and password were already in Nova but for some reason they
wouldn't work.....I had to re-enter them into Nova and now the bloody
program will download the keps....ain't computers and software great???
(grin)

OK...no more dumb questions for a while.

                                73, Joe W2KJ