Can't download keps in Nova

Haven't used Nova in several months and saw the alerts on the amsat BB about
problems caused by Celestrak.

I brought up Nova and used Space-Track to try and download via the Internet.

It doesn't appear that Nova is not connecting to Space-Track via the
Internet...I get a dialog box that says "downloading" but only receive 618
bytes or such and then the Nova program locks up.

Looks like something is missing or messed up in Nova 2.2b.

I just downloaded Satscape from the Amsat web page and tried downloading
keps and it appeared to work perfectly.

Something is wrong with Nova and I can't figure it out...any ideas out there
that might help me in finding the problem???

                                    73, Joe W2KJ