Re: FD Contacts!

-----Original Message-----

[snip]

I'm not sure that I see the upside to someone "handing out quick contacts" that will ultimately be tossed because he broke the rules....  invalid Q's are invalid for BOTH parties, are they not?  If that was someone's one and only satellite contact, there goes their 100-point bonus!

George, KA3HSW