Field Day 2007

Now that field day is over, I hope everyone that participated had as
much fun as they had expected. There is just one more thing to do. Be
sure to send in your results and photos.

If you are going to send via email (the preferred method), I will
confirm that I have received your email (give me a day or two). If you
do not get the confirmation, then something happened and you should
resubmit.

The deadline for receiving your submission (either email or postal mail)
for AMSAT Field Day is Monday, July 16, 2007 at 11:59 P.M. CDT.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on W0KIE Intelsat Americas, T1, 6.2/6.8Mhz

http://www.arrl.org