Re: [Nova-Net] Space-Track Keplerian elements

Michael,
                Tell me about it. I have Nova set for auto download on
open, and vooooila!! It's gone!! Is there any way to recreate nasa.dat?

73... Jon W1MNK

PS About Nova... one of the few apps that I have running every day, all
day. I can't live without it. I'm anxiously awaiting your new app,
whenever that takes place.