FD Contacts!

Didnt even monitor Voice birds.

Waited for ANDE and worked evryone that was on it.  All 3 of them.  Worked it from my D700 mobile with a small beam stuck out the window.  Simple set up.  Only change from normal APRS was changing the path to VIA ARISS.  Done.

Also heard PCSAT and got several packets through it too, but I did not have a beam at the time and so I was not able to decode any packets.

Lottsa birds.  Take your best shot.

Bob, Wb4APR