Re: Recent Pass

Here is a copy of my direct comments to Paul
about my problems with AO-51.

Paul,
about a year and a half ago I tried this bird for the first
time. It was 2 western U.S. passes. Every call was a 6 call
and there was no way in heck I was going to get any air time.
And that was the last time I tried AO-51. In fact it reminded me
of the 11 meter band. Or the 80 meter breakfast club.

John, WØJAB