AO-7 health?

Hi all,

I've been trying to work some AO-7 passes tonight, in preparation for
Field Day.  While the bird seems normally void of all other activity,
I noticed a "warbling" (or severe distortion) of the CW beacon and my
own signal (which I assume is nominal, having made other contacts
tonight).

I know this is an old bird and we're lucky its around for its 2nd
fifth-anniversary.

Any ideas?

73,

Dave