Space-Track Keplerian elements

Dear friends,

We should continue to be careful downloading Keplerian elements from
Space-Track.org.  All of the files there are empty, so if you have an
automated downloading program like Nova, it will overwrite its Keps with
zero data.

I wrote to Space-Track and they replied:
>> All of the bulk TLE files for 6-21-07 are empty (!)
> Hello,
> We are having some Technical Difficulties, our Tech guy is out for a
> week, so please be patient.
> Thank you,
> Space-Track
I don't know how this "outage" will affect other distributors of orbital
elements (i.e. Celestrak).

73,
W9IP

--