Last call for used M2 antenna's

Hi all,

	I posted this awhile back but thought I would give it one more shot before
placing my order at the end of this month. I had a few people think they
could ship them,
but disassembly posses a problem for most people due to the slip nuts used
to hold the elements in place.
	I don't care if the seller cuts one of the clips off since I can replace
them as needed......

Original edited message......

	I am looking for a M2 436CP42UG UHF antenna and a M2 2MCP22 VHF antenna for
my satellite station.
I hate to purchase new, but if I get no response by the end of this month, I
guess I will have to place an order.
Please let me know what you have and asking price.

Thanks,
RoD
KD0XX