no go 1.2 on AO-51

Hello
I'm not sure if I have some "operator trouble" or equipment snafus.  Running an IC1271A 10 watts to a homebrew 40 T helix via 45 feet of 1/2 hardline.  With a questionable connector. Eight feet of LMR400 to the antenna.  I can hear some you you guys, but my up link is a no go.  I'm transmitting on 1268.700 +/- 20.  Considering doppler what is your uplink freq?  I also might have some questionable construction methods with my antenna.  I suppose if this were easy everyone would be doing it!

--
73 Bob W7LRD
AMSAT member 28498