Re: AO-51 L/U

Bruce,

I was on last night, and heard you a couple of times with a very strong
signal.  Other times fairly weakly.  One thing to check would be your
antenna directions.  You will have a fairly narrow beam width, especially
vertically, with those antennas.  I recalibrate my array at least twice a
year, summer and winter.  I especially notice the difference when the mode S
downlink is active, as my dish is the tightest of my antennas.

Alan
WA4SCA