23cm loop yagi information

Hello! I've asked this question on the Mw reflector, and want to see how
people are handling this situation here. I'm looking for a 23cm antenna to
use both terrestrial and on satellites. In particular, the Directive Systems
seem to have a great antenna, but the 2345LY covers 1270-1300 - could I
possibly use this antenna for both activities without too much loss? What
are the chances it can be tuned for 1268-1298? I didn't want to buy 2
antennas if I don't have to. Can a loop yagi even be used on the birds?
Thanks in advance...   Larry