From: "OZ1MY" <oz1my@privat.dk>
To: "AMSAT-BB" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: [amsat-bb]  Audio compression sometimes helps on the L band uplink
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:51:39 +0200

Hi all,
Sometimes it helps to use audio compression
on the 1268.700 MHz FM uplink to AO-51.
BUT - first be sure to receive properly :-)

Remember the L/U downlink this week is on 435.150 MHz
and that it is Left Hand Circular.

Do not overdo it since the readability will suffer
when it is not necessary.

 >From sunny Copenhagen.
73 OZ1MY
Ib