AO-51 L/U

BB

  While playing with the L/U mode I've had some limited success. I believe
KO4MA & VE3NPC have barely heard me on the up link during the last 2 nights.
Not sure what my issue is but my setup is IC910, L-band module, 20 amp
brick, 80 ft hardline to tower, 1 vert stacked pair M2 35EZ antennas.
Downlink works well as I can copy all. I've made various U/L freq
adjustments from 1268.699 to 1268.705 with some QSO success.
   Would appreciate any input so I can QSO with all.

73 Bruce KG4YEV