To  : ALL
From: 4X6EMB
Time: 152613UTC
Date: 04 Jun 2007
-----------------
Hello ALL,

to Radio-Amateur's community,

BBS services is going down 05/06/2007 morning due to upgradning to
version 9.87.
BBS content will be lost !
We hope that in less than 10 days they will be coming up.

We apologize for the inconvenience to all go-32 BBS's users .
We hope that after we will finish, the system will work again according
to Radio-Amateurs community's expectations.

regards,

4X6EM / 4Z7DFC
Techsat's Ground Control Station
http://www.technion.ac.il/ASRI