Re: Visible ISS and STS-117 pass (beautiful)

July 19,  21:30 PM CDT (-0500 from UTC)
western Chicago suburbs (beautiful clear night -- with Moon and Venus in the western sky)

Claudio -

Yes,  Tonight near Chicago, IL we had another beautiful pass of ISS-Alpha --
and trailing shortly behind it was the STS-117 Atlantis shuttle -- a bonus observation.

May get another good observation tomorrow night.

w9gb