YO (Romania) satellite partner needed

Hi

G0SFJ hopes to operate as LZ/G0SFJ/P again, this time
from the Rhodopi mountains south of Kardjali,
Bulgaria, between 12 and 14 August this year. I'll be
at the astrocamp there.  Equipment will be my FT-51R
(QRP) and trusty Arrow on AO51 and SO50.

BUT as I am then taking the train to Bucharest,
Romania, I need to have a partner/supporter in
Bucharest to help me operate as YO/G0SFJ/P in a public
park in Bucharest on Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 August.

Without a partner in YO I will not feel secure in
operating there and I might not take my equipment at
all.

I would be very grateful if any OM in Romania YO could
email me at the address above, to make arrangements.

The address is

andythomasmail  AT  yahoo.co.uk

OR

andythomasmail  AT  gmail.com