TEKTRONIX 535A

Hi to all,

I would like to sell an old Tektronix scope; model: 535A with type M plug in (4 inputs) and 2 time-base.

All is ok except for one time-base that have some problems.

Iif someone of you is interested or could help in providing links to someone interested to purchase, I would appreciate it.

Regards,

73 de Stefano Simonetti - IW1RDZ - (Sanremo - IM) - ITALY.