Re: AO-51 mode L uplink

During the one man pass late last night, I found that having
set 1268.700 as the up-link in WiSP and PrimeSat Controller
software, I was about 8Kcs out and had to adjust manually
throughout the pass.

Great downlink all the way with the IC 910 AFC doing the
all the hard work, on the end of a 19ele vertical with mast head
pre-amp. Uplink is a Wimo 4 x 9 turn helix.

Cheers,

Dave. AMSAT UK 5766
Portland. Dorset. IO80SM