From: "Alan P. Biddle" <APBIDDLE@mailaps.org>
To: "AMSAT-BB" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: [amsat-bb]  AO-51 mode L uplink
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:28:27 -0500

Had a couple of good passes this morning, though there were only 4 stations
on.  It was a good chance to talk yourself onto the correct uplink
frequency, which makes a big difference in fading.  Perhaps more folks this
evening?

Alan

Before a mad scientist goes mad, there's probably a
time when he's only partially mad.  And this is the time
when he's going to throw his best parties.