AO-51 downlink power ?

Has the transmitter been set to lower power output? I worked the
satellite with the handheld and the arrow last week and this week I
can't seem to access it with my AO-13 class station. Signals are very
weak here. Everything seems to be working fine as I just worked AO-07
mode U/v with a 5.7 report from K3SZH and he was as good back to me.
Also worked KD8SY on the same pass. Good signal as well. Anyone know
what might be going on?

73's << John

--
N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator