FN55 sucess !!

Bill KC0TGY and his wife Marian were in AO51 the Sunday night pass and
completed severals QSOs from the rare grid FN55 !!
This grid was a big hole in my map for several years and finally I can write
WORKED :-)
Bill had a great signal and made happy a lot of us, now he and his wife
Marian will be in FN75 from 20th to 25th June.....
I sent him some mutual pass and I will send info the exactly date when he
will be on the air.
We have just from 20th to 23th to work him.....
GL all
Thanks Jim and Marian both made great work with a 5 degrees pass :-)
Al
XE2AT