Re: ANDE over the UK

Hi Chris,

ANDE is normally "off" but can be woken up. Now and then it listens
and if it hears a signal it will stay awake for one minute.

Full details on how to operate ANDE are at:
http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/ande-raft-ops.html

So indeed, if no-one uses ANDE, you will not hear anything.

ANDE's RX is very sensitive, give it a try, it's quite simple.
Success !

Henk, PA3GUO
http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo