Re: Satellite AO-7 Mode A/B (Rolf Moberg)

At 10:51 AM 6/16/2007, Steve Attfield wrote:
>AO-7 as far as I know is locked into one mode and it comes on and off
>depending on the batteries.

What batteries?  More like solar illumination.  The question is
whether there are eclipses or not.  If there are eclipses, then the
mode it comes up in is more or less random.  If there are no
eclipses, then I believe there is an on board timer that switches
mode every day or so.

Don't take this as gospel, it's what I've pieced together from
reading the bb over the last few years. :)

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com