Re: Satellite AO-7 Mode A/B (Rolf Moberg)

> From: Rolf Moberg <oh6kxl@sral.fi>
> Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Satellite AO-7 Mode A/B
> To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
>
> TOFFY kirjoitti:
>> What time AO-7 switch to mode A?
>
> Whenever he/she wants. It cannot be controlled anymore from ground.
> That's what I know.
>
> Rolf
> oh6kxl

Hi Rolf and everyone,

I have just made my fifth satellite QSO which was my very first on AO7.

It's been a great pleasure to hear several CW stations on the same orbit.
F3ZD an I6 and F6IBE who answered my CQ call.

FYI: there are several Hungarian stations HA2RD, HA5CH, HA5TI, HA8BI, HA8AR,
HA6NN-just to name a few- who are waiting for late evening AO7 orbits and
try to catch Canadian and US stations among Europeans.

Have you got any idea how to brush up activity?

CW is the most reliable mode I think, but
of course SSB may be more comfortable for those who do not prefer CW to
SSB...

Please try to do your best in encouraging your fellows to use AO7 which
seems to be the best choice for satellite activity nowadays.

See you on AO7!

gl de ha6nn
Andras