Re: This comment is INSANE... - not really

Make sure everyone else at the FD site turns their radios off for the pass.

On another note, it's amazing that I can hear the clubs trying to make the
satellites *better* on the input than their 2m FM setups that they run at
FD.  Maybe they should try to work some terrestrial stations with their
satellite setups while waiting for the next pass.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.