Re: This comment is INSANE... - not really

Steve,

I might be the only guy who thinks you were right to suggest using plenty of
power. Everyone else can fuss, but we all know how it is.

Maybe to keep everyone else happy it could have been stated "use the minimum
power necessary to talk over every else." That's the reality of operating
AO-51 (FM birds) on field day.

Unfortunately I (and our FD group) have not found enough power to talk
through the FM birds the last few years. QRP isn't going to get it in the
mid section of the country where we are.

Crank it up!

73 Ernie W8EH