EVA Monitoring

Hi

I can easily copy the Russian EVA's on the old MIR VHF-2 frequency 130.165 FM. I use my regular 2m yagi (5el X) and signals are strong.
Check on NASA TV to see if the walkers are out. Its great fun to hear the guys chatting as they work in space.

I have been told that we can't copy the USA suits because they use digital comms. If anyone has more info please post it on the bb.

73 John G7HIA