tight pattern on 432

I have a friend who does a bit of RDF on 432. a bit of background is
that he's an amateur rocket enthusiast and he has a 432 beacon mounted
inside the rocket which he uses to retrieve the rocket. He's currently
using a 6 element beam to do this and we were wondering about finding
him an antenna with a tighter pattern. he's cosidering going for a 10
element yagi but I think that may be a bit bigger then what he would
want to lug around.
-Steve VA3SAX