AMSAT Satellite Information Page

I've been receiving a rash of "Technical Questions" concerning the "page last updated" date on the Satellite listing page. It is true, the Satellite page hasn't been updated since last year but the database where all the information is stored is constantly updated. The page pulls the satellite listings from the database. Rest assured, the information on the page is as up to date as I know it to be.

That brings up another point. For those that design and manage our satellites, if you would e-mail me directly (w4otn@amsat.org) with any updates on your satellite I'd greatly appreciate it. This is the only way I know about uptime, downtime, and changes in your satellites.

73s,
Eric W4OTN
AMSAT Area Coordinator