Re: This comment is INSANE...

I would agree that the comment below is rather nuts, but it is important
to remember that this is an *unattributed statement* at the current time.
We cannot know that this was a true statement.

I am hoping that someone connected with the ARRL can get someone
there to comment on this.  Obviously this is a false statement, but I
don't believe that an ARRL official said that.  If someone can produce
an actual quote thats Googled, that is different.

Either way the ARRL really ought to make some kind of statement
about this.

--STeve Andre'
wb8wsf  en82