From: Reicher, James
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 2:03 PM
To: 'amsat-bb@amsat.org'
Subject: FS: KLM crossed yagis

I'm cleaning out my garage and have these two antennas as surplus:
KLM 2M-14C - 144-146 MHz yagi, 7 X 7 elements
KLM 435-18C - 420-450 MHz, 9 X 9 elements

I'm offering them here before putting them up on eBay.

Both antennas have the built-in polarity switcher.  Electronic and paper copies of the manuals will be provided.  I'm asking $110 each with shipping included.  Save $20 and buy both for $200.

Please contact me off-list.

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO

Light travels faster than sound...  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.