Re: FD Birds?

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007, James A. Carmody wrote:

> Any further thoughts on the best bird for FD FM/5W with an Arrow II??
> Jim/nn5o

Jim,
	Your best bet is a vy low pass out over the ocean or XE land. My
only FD contact with an HT and Arrow was from northern MI, low to the
North with mostly Canada in the print. The contact? W1AW...

	This year I'm using my FT847 with the arrow. Better chance with the SSB
transponders.

Best of luck,
John Meeks
KC8ZFN