Re: Full band transverters for satellite operations?

The 28-30 MHz is rather arbitrary, as most rigs do not transmit out of the
ham bands without some sort of modification.  I am sure we will hear from
the FlexRadio contingent, but I doubt there is any problem in general RX/TX
coverage, unless the PA block is so limited.  Certain the RX should not be a
problem.

Alan
WA4SCA