Re: Full band transverters for satellite operations?

John,

Great news.  I had been going to ask DEM about this at Dayton.  However,
they are in the process of moving, to Florida, I recall.  Will check with
them. In thinking about this, it should be possible to build a programmable
synthesizer to generate the desired frequencies.  Perhaps I can find a good
idea in QEX.

Alan
WA4SCA