Kenwood THD7E Problem with PC connection.

I thought I would fire up my THD7E and the arrow to work some sats mobile
and tried to program the required frequencys in with the PC lead and
software.
PC and lead are ok as I can talk to the internal modem no problem.  However
when trying to use the Kenwood THD7(G) software version 1.10 it returns the
fault of  "The Radio Is Invalid"
I tried the newer version of software with the same result "The Radio Is
Invalid"
I'm sure my radio is the older THD7 and has worked to upload/download
without problem before.

TASCO Radio Modem
AX.25 Level 2 Version 2.0
Release 08/18/98 2Chip ver 1.00

This is the info the modem outputs in TNC mode.

Can anybody give me any pointers to what's causing this or do I need to talk
to Kenwood?

73

Paul Luggar

M0SCI