shuttle atlantis launch video and audio

I think the group might be interested in some video I posted online at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGZmhrPNzJg

<<This is video is of the launch of the Shuttle Atlantis, mission STS-117,
as taken from the cruise ship Sovereign of the Seas about 40 nautical miles
out of Cape Canaveral. Audio heard is NASA audio from a rebroadcast on Ham
Radio repeater 146.94 mhz on the space coast. Video courtesy of Amateur
Radio Operator AA4FL, taken on June 8, 2007.>>

Jay, AA4FL