VO52

O.K. I have a Icom 820 and for field day I intend to try VO-52 with out computer controlled anything. I have Dos 6.22 , IT and a 386 notebook. Yagis for 2M and 70cm.
Question should I adjust the transmit (70cm) or the receive  (2 M ) for Doppler? I relize that either will work but this is a protocall question covering only the FD operation in June.
Looking for some sound advise not lectures.
Thanks,

Art,
KC6UQH