L/S band

Whe using a dual feed (L/S), be it a patch or a nestled helix feed.  Would there be desensing or any other kind of interference on S band while transmitting on L band.  I want "try" something when AO51 goes L/S at the end of the month. I have a four foot off center primestar to "try".  I've looked over W0LMD' web site, and I'm still chewing on it.
73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle

--
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known"
Carl Sagen