Newbie help on Transverter projects (70cm, 144)

Hello everyone,
 I have joined Amsat and this is my first post. I am looking for home
brew transverters. I have a SDR 1k withthe internal 144 DEMI that gives
me 28 IF out. There is no way I can afford to buy transverters from DEMI
or Elecraft. I am on very limited funds (SS). I can afford to make PCB's
and buy parts or have PCB's made. I looked at farcircuits and googled. I
founf plenty of stuff for 5 GHz and up. I would like to build a 70cm
first and then a 144 to use my SDR in my new adventure into the world of
sat operation.
 If anybody has gerber files or has built one (especially 70cm), I could
use the help.
73's

--
Thanks,