Re: Space Shuttle Launch - Need some freqs.

NASA audio is usually rebroadcast in the Central Brevard area on the 146.94
repeater.  There is also a launch net on 147.135 starting about 30 minutes
prior to the opening of the window.

I'm usually on the 147.135 repeater whenever I'm in the car.

73,
Lee-KU4OS