Fw: Satpc32

Oops, I forgot to say it was for AO-51 in the qrp mode.

Don...w2xb

-------Original Message-------

From: Don Blachura
Date: 06/05/07 15:44:17
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Satpc32

Hello folks.
I am going to use Satpc32 in the QRP settings. I am using "Vista". And when
I add a line to the "Doppler.sqf.
It won't Let me save the changes. Trying to put in the starting freqs for
uplink/downlink so software will track.
Anyone know how to save the change in "Vista". In "XP" it was simple, just
clicked on save and the change was there.

Thanks

Don...w2xb