Re: Trip to CN79, CN69, CO70,and possibly CO60 in Canada.

I will be there between 7/14 and 7/19.  The 14th and 19th will be travel
days where I'll be in CN79, and CO70.  I'll be staying in CN69 for the most
part and where I'll be will make it difficult to work easterly passes seeing
as I'll be on the side of a hill.  There is a chance that I can get CO60 but
I won't know when until I'm actually there.  I'll pass more information as
it gets closer to trip time.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF
Amsat #35741