From: w7lrd@comcast.net [mailto:w7lrd@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 12:05 AM
To: Wayne Estes
Cc: ac7yy@amsat.org
Subject: Re: Thanks!

Wayne,Kim

Likewise it was good to meet you guys.  I wish I had, had more time
available to spend at Sea Pac.  It was a mix between ham and family etc.  I
will have a booth at the Mike & Key hamfest next March.  Before then I will
be tapping you for information.  The March meeting is really huge, I will
have some of my homebrew antennas at that time, as well as the "care
Package" from Martha.  Wayne this one is a long haul for you, if you can
make it you will not be dissapointed.  If there are any other events going
on please keep me in mind.

73 Bob W7LRD

From: Wayne Estes <w9ae@charter.net>