BOD Nominations

Since not every AMSAT member on amsat-bb receives ANS and given the
importance of the BOD nomination and election process, I am taking
this opportunity to send this ANS news item (released on Saturday, 2
June) regarding the nomination deadline that is coming up:

To All RADIO AMATEURS
BID: $ANS-154.01

It is time to submit nominations for the upcoming open seats on the
AMSAT-NA Board of Directors.  A nomination requires either one Member
Society or five current individual members to nominate an AMSAT member
for the position.  A director serves for a period of two years.

Four directors' terms expire this year:  Barry Baines, WD4ASW; Emily
Clarke, N1DID; Rick Hambly, W2GPS; and, Gunther Meisse, W8GSM.

Written nominations must be sent by regular mail and must be received
at the AMSAT office no later than 12 June 2007.

Nominations MUST be in writing and mailed to:
AMSAT
850 Sligo Ave #600
Silver Spring, MD  20901

------

Should you have any questions about the nomination process, please
feel free to contact Martha at the AMSAT office or me.

Barry Baines, WD4ASW
AMSAT Corporate Secretary