VO-52

I am considering using VO-52 for Field Day. Could anyone direct me to a site with operating  information, not bragg tapes on this satellite. I found the Indian site but I could not find any real technical information. The AMSAT frequency guide mentions both Indain and Dutch transponders shows only one set of  frequencies and no suggestion as to USB tX or RX does indicate U TX and V receive. Uses turnstile antennas, Rh or Lh Circular?

Thanks,
Art,
KC6UQH