PCSAT-1 not heard over New Zealand

A short report on PCSAT-1
=========================

Just have two good passes over Wellington, New Zealand at 20:35 and 22:20
Hrs, 2 June 2007, UTC.

(Sunday morning, 8:35 am and 10:20 am local time)

Nothing heard from PCSAT-1.

2 days ago, I heard three packets during that pass, but my TNC has not
connected, so unable to determine if they came from PCSAT-1 or someone or
something else on the same frequency at that time.

Has anyone heard it the last two days or so?

Regards,
Jim, ZL1TYF